Friday, April 17, 2015

Pyrex Crystals Scent Splash

As you know from reading this blog, I LOVE Purex products! I recently was offered the chance to test and review new Purex Crystals ScentSplash. This new product is a liquid agent coming out this month that you add to a load of laundry and it infuses your clothes with a fragrance. How sweet!

Currently you can find splashes in Fresh Spring WatersFresh Lavender Blossom, and Fresh Mountain Breeze. The one I received for the review is Fresh Spring Waters.

Normally, I use just pure crystals from Purex to scent my laundry. But this new product is a liquid that infuses your clothes with a great scent. This particular one made me smile as it was pure clean scents coming out of my dryer.

Please give these new products a “spin” when they are available at your local store. You will be happy you did! Information about this product can be found by visiting the Purex website.


***The Purex Brand new provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals Scebt Splash in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own. ***

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home